The holiday season is fast approaching.
You need to be planning and starting to execute your 2018 holiday season direct mail now. With the election this year you will want to hit mail boxes early and often. Waiting until November is going to be too late! Begin your direct mail holiday push now. It is important to mail often throughout the entire holiday season. This gives people many opportunities to buy from you and also keeps your brand top of mind.
Give your customers and prospects something to be happy about. Give them deals, offers and discounts that are special for the season. Get them talking about your offer to others and consider including a special offer for them to pass on to friends and family. Don’t forget that sending special rewards to your most loyal customers will make you their go to company as they shop for gifts.
Not sure what to do? Check out these ideas for holiday season campaigns:
- 3D – Make your holiday card in 3D this year. This can be done with virtual reality/ augmented reality on mobile devices or you can send 3D glasses with it and really stand out.
- Pop–Up – Create a pop-up card that once it is pulled out of the envelope pops into a shape or as you open the card a scene pops out.
- Fun Folds – Create cards that can be folded in fun ways. There are so many creative folds that can really enhance your mailers. Check out all kinds on folds on https://www.foldfactory.com/ .
- Paper Puppets – You can create hand puppets made of paper for a fun time this holiday season. Parents and kids will like these. Make sure to create a variety of characters so that people will want to get more. You can use them as an incentive to buy from you.
- Scavenger Hunt – Have fun with a holiday scavenger hunt. Give them a list of common holiday items to find around the house then take photos and upload them to your website to win fun prizes or discounts.
There are tons of other ways to make the holiday season fun with direct mail and get people to buy from you.
Have you seen a great piece in your mail box? With election years mail boxes get very full. We recommend that mail other than political, mail before October 19th 2018o r after November 5th2018. You don’t want your marketing messages to get lost in the mail box. Are you ready to get started?
Call us in San Diego at (619) 448-6111 or email email@example.com. We are glad to help!
Download How To Build New Marketing Channels Around Direct Mail: