This can be a real challenge for management, do we keep doing our fulfillment in house or do we outsource it? As your business grows the demands on your staff and your warehouse space increases. This can lead to shipment errors as well as other problems. One way to fix this is to outsource. This frees up your time and your employees’ time to focus on other aspects of your business such as selling more.
Outsourcing to a company that specializes in fulfillment is your best option. This can lead to several benefits you have not even thought of such as:
- Errors: Fulfillment centers have professional people and processes in place to fill your orders accurately. Your customers get what they ordered.
- Timeliness: Fulfillment centers have streamlined processes to expedite the packing and shipping of your orders. Your customers get their order faster.
- Returns: Fulfillment centers have return processes in place for quick restocking and refunds. Your customer is happy.
- Shipping: Fulfillment centers ship electronically with the major carriers so you and your customer get tracking information quickly.
- Inventory: Fulfillment centers have real time inventory systems so that you know how much you have of each item at all times. They also set reorder points so that you are automatically notified when your inventory is getting low and needs to be reordered. Your customers do not get orders placed on back order.
Another benefit is that you can use a fulfillment center to scale your business. You do not have to worry about staffing when you are in a high order period nor the warehouse space needed. They take care of it all. As you know technology is always changing so when you use a fulfillment center you and your customers get the benefit of current technology. The right partner can make you shine with your customers.
You can alleviate many problems by outsourcing your fulfillment. Take advantage of them now by calling us to help you. (619) 448-6111. We are glad to help!