Keys to Great Integrated Marketing
Maintaining the quality of your customer and prospect information is extremely important in order to generate more effective marketing campaigns. You need to send the right offer to the right person. Is your data current?
Here are some key things to remember:
- Are your addresses current for both email and regular mail? If not, you could be sending an offer that is not applicable.
- Have you checked your data for duplicates? No one wants to get multiples.
- Survey information: When was the last time it was gathered? Has it become out dated?
- Responses: When was the last time the person you are trying to reach responded to you?
- Are you using a call center, are they deleting bad phone numbers??
There are many services offered to help you keep your data clean:
- USPS NCOA to keep mail addresses up to date
- Email append services to keep email addresses current
- Duplicate removal services
- Address append to phone number lists
- Call centers can verify information when they have live people on the phone
The better data you have the better response you are going to get. You will save time and money when you are not sending out offers with bad information. If you have any questions call is 619-448-6111 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We are glad to help!
Please note: this post was originally published at http://sumgould.wordpress.com.