As customer payment processing advances, tablet point of sale techniques are quickly becoming the preferred checkout process of most customers. With a capability to shorten long lines and reduce wait times, these systems put employees anywhere in the store. These sleek displays have several of other benefits as well, acting locally and servicing globally. Software utilities include:
- Using multiple currencies and customizing tax settings.
- Showcasing products off the floor.
- Staying up to date with pre-generated and custom reports that update automatically.
- Downloading sales data into spreadsheets that can be uploaded into booking software.
- Managing staff.
- Storing product descriptions, SKUs and price points in one place, and updating sync in real-time across all devices.
- Accessing business’s sales history and analytics from one place.
- Filtering reports by price, source, or date.
This infographic created by BluePay explains why these systems are the future of retailing.