7 Social Media Marketing Strategies
Social media marketing is important for all businesses whether you are B2B or B2C. Making sure you are continually tweaking your social media marketing strategies is important to provide your followers fresh and fun content. Sometimes we get stuck in a rut and need some new strategies. We have put together 7 important things to make sure you are doing across many of the social media platforms.
- Facebook Live – Interacting with your prospects and customers in real-time adds a layer of trustworthiness to your social media marketing. Try a live interview to answer questions. They will engage and enjoy the interaction.
- Tag a Friend – Post funny and relatable images so that your followers can tag a friend which will help you reach new people with your brand messaging.
- Coupons – Create and post special coupons to each of your social media channels to drive sales. Make sure they know they can share the coupon with a friend to increase your exposure.
- Twitter Poll – These are very effective at boosting engagement. You can use them to get followers to vote on anything you want. Maybe which product or service to have a sale on or when thinking of adding new products or services getting feedback from them on what is most important or useful.
- Reply and Engage – Retweeting and answering questions from followers is a great way to show your social media audience that you care about what they have to say. This drives more engagement from others.
- Videos – Create videos demonstrating your product or service. Have some fun with them, no one wants to watch a boring video. Consider giving coupons or linking to a discount URL at the end of your videos. Make sure to let people know to keep watching to the end for a special offer. This increases the chance that people will actually watch your content.
- Respond – You need to respond to customer complaints and frustrations quickly. This allows you to help them and show others how you solve problems. Don’t take the issue offline because you want to show that it has been resolved and that you care enough to take care of the problem quickly.
The best part about social media marketing is that you have real time results and are able to quickly make adjustments to your social media marketing strategies when things are not going the way you planned them. Keep in mind that cross pollinating between social channels is a great way to drive new followers. Share content from one channel to another and provide your social handles for other channels. The most important thing is to connect with your followers and provide them with content they want and need. Are you ready to get started? Need help? Call us in San Diego at (619) 448-6111 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We are glad to help!