Facebook ads are a great way to get in front of customers and prospects to sell your product or service with social media marketing. Did you know that Facebook has over 1 billion daily active users? In order to get a better understanding of who you can potentially reach here the users are 83% women and 75% men. Not sure your age group is on Facebook? The ages are as follows: 88% of 18-29, 84% of 30-49, 72% of 50-64 and 62% of 65+. As you can see, your customers are on Facebook, yes even if you are a business to business company.
So now that you are convinced Facebook ads are a good idea lets tackle how to get people to respond to your ads.
- Image – Use images that include a face. People’s eyes are drawn to faces without even realizing it. You will grab attention right away.
- Emotion – Appeal to the emotions of your prospects and customers. Emotion sells, facts do not.
- Color – The colors you use in the ad are important and need to be eye catching. Red is a universal color that demands attention.
- Social – Show them that many people just like them love your product or service and why.
- Exclusive or One Time Deal – You need people to respond so give them a reason to with a limited time offer, limited quantity offer or special offer for the first set number of people.
- Words – The top words to use to drive response are: Free, You, Because, Instantly, New.
Once you design and write the copy for your ad, you then need to consider who to target. The better able you are to target the right people, the more response you will get from your ad. Your options include demographics, location, interests, and behaviors. Choose the ones that make the most sense for you.
Once you create your ad and select your audience, you will select your budget amount and the time frame you want it to run, and then post it. Facebook reviews all ads before they are published. Once approved and published you will be able to track your responses. Make sure to be monitoring for comments so that you can respond to them promptly. Are you ready to get started?
Need help? Call us in San Diego at (619) 448-6111 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We are glad to help!
Download 4 Steps To Create Multi Channel Marketing: