Marketers everywhere are faced with so many choices of marketing channels it’s hard to know which ones will work best. Each company may have a different mix that works for them, but the trends show that direct mail is going to be a part of that mix. You may think its old school, so why use it? Well, here are some reasons why direct mail stands out in the digital age:
- Recipients view direct mail as less intrusive than other forms of marketing and in return, they are more receptive to the message.
- There is less competition in the mail boxes these days so you can stand out. Build brand recognition as well as get noticed.
- It’s tangible. People can touch, save for later or even pass the information provided in a direct mail piece to their friends.
- Unlike all other forms, you can target your audience very specifically with direct mail.
- Direct mail is more refined now. The personalization available now creates a much more appealing direct offer.
As with any marketing channel, knowing who your audience is, is the key. You also need to be tracking your results. The only way to continue to improve your campaigns is to modify it based on the results from previous campaigns.
If you have any questions call us 619-448-6111 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We are glad to help!