Yes digital marketing is very important, however when you combine digital and print in your marketing you are able to make a greater impact. Print drives online engagement. Many companies that had stopped sending print catalogs noticed a significant drop in online sales, so they started mailing catalogs again and not only brought sales back to where they had been but increased them even more. Not a cataloger? No problem! Print is still a great addition to your marketing.
5 Print Options:
- Direct Mail – This is a great way to get in front of a very targeted audience. It is tangible, memorable and easily kept for future use on the fridge or other special location. Incorporating online marketing into your direct mail with PURL’s, QR Codes and more can increase not only traffic to your website but also purchases. Take advantage of the immediate impulse buy with a buy now button on your landing page.
- Posters – Posters are a great way to draw attention. Since you are using more graphics than text it is important to include a pathway to more content. In order to draw people online, posters work best with quick options on the go such as QR Codes, Augmented Reality or NFC.
- Brochures/Flyers – Brochures and Flyers are a colorful handouts with information people can take with them. You can add digital to them by offering a coupon for the product or service the flyer is about. People can get the coupon by going to a web page, scanning a QR Code or even using NFC. Make sure they can make a purchase right away too.
- Business cards – Get creative with your cards! When you differentiate yourself with your business cards by adding integration with online content you are remembered better and provide them with information they need. As with the other items above you can use QR Codes, NFC, web pages and Augmented Reality.
- Booklets/White papers – These printed items are full of information and generally text heavy. You can drive people to online infographics to give them a text break. You can have links to videos that help to explain details or how to do something. Provide them with web pages, QR Codes, or even NFC and Augmented reality. Make the experience interactive.
There are of course many more print options. Feel free to reach out to us for more ideas. Keep in mind that your landing pages for these print items need to have responsive design so that they look good from a PC, smart phone or tablet. Providing your customers/prospects with a powerful experience through your marketing will generate more sales as well as be shared with others to give you more exposure for future sales.
Are you ready to add digital to your print? Call us in San Diego at (619) 448-6111 or email email@example.com. We are ready to help!