Empower Direct Mail With Videos
Do you have an important message to get out that includes a video? Technology has created something you are going to love to add to your direct mail. Mailers with video screens! These mailers have an audiovisual player that is embedded within the mailers. The video content is played after opening or pushing a button. No need to rely on people scanning QR codes, using NFC or downloading augmented reality apps, when you have a built in video screen to provide immediate access. Have you seen one in action? Check out this example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3Zfe3kfv6U. This is a great way to engage prospects and customers. People love to watch video so incorporating that into your direct mail is a powerful way to reach them.
Features to choose from:
- Video Content: You can include more than one video so offer options to recipients to choose which video content they want to view. That way they are in control. In most cases because they are curious and the technology is really cool, they will view all the video content.
- Screen sizes: You have choices on how large you want the screen to be. So if you have content that has small details you should use a larger screen.
- Layouts: There are many layout options so you can really choose what will work best for you and your audience.
- USB: Do you have a message or information that prospects of customers may want to keep? Give them an option to download the video via a USB port.
- Launch: You have options on how to launch the video, it can be light sensitive to start when the mailer is opened or it can have an on/off button so that your prospects and customers can choose when to start the video.
- As you can see there are a lot of options besides just what videos you want to use. Now let’s take a look at some ways you can use the videos in your direct mail.
Ways to use video:
- Show how people use your product or service.
- Show how great life can be when people use you’re your product or service or the opposite.
- Tutorials on how to avoid issues or mistakes that others have made.
- Behind the scenes how things are made or special processes you have that are interesting.
- Nonprofits can show the need for help and who has benefited for a powerful message.
With attention spans at an all-time low it is important to create direct mail that grabs attention. Video can help you do that. It will also be shared with others to increase your message exposure. Create an experience that your prospects and customers will enjoy, share and remember. Video give your message the ability to be interpreted the way you meant it to be. Through tone inflection of the speaker and body language you are better able to convey the right message in the right way to the right people on your direct mail list. Let the power of video and the power of direct mail come together for you to create a new and wonderful campaign.