Your Success...The Only Metric That Counts
Whether you need to increase fundraising, improve store traffic, generate more sales leads or to grow your customer database, you can count on Eye/Comm to help you cost-effectively exceed your goals.
When you need to increase your direct marketing program’s ROI, leverage Eye/Comm’s 28+ years of experience, in-house talent, direct marketing processes and technology to optimize the performance of every aspect of your campaign.
Are you ready to drive even better direct mail results? Check out SmartMail! SmartMail is a seamlessly integrated system that maximizes your marketing impact. Contact us today to get started!
- Direct Mail Problems are not few and far between, check out these 15 common problems and how to avoid them Click Here
- We will review your direct mail artwork prior to print for potential postal issues for FREE!
- Lower postal costs, increase response rates and tighten production schedules with leading edge Direct Mail production solutions.
- Reduce costs by targeting your Database and Mailing Lists with pinpoint accuracy.
- Increase open-rates by personalizing your mailings with Variable Data Printing.
- Receive on-time direct mail delivery with complete Project Management and USPS Coordination Services.
- Reach all the right people in all the right places with Integrated Marketing Services: email marketing, social media, PURLs, QR codes and mobile marketing.
- Reduce inventory costs and improve delivery times with complete literature and product Fulfillment Services.
You can count on Eye/Comm to improve efficiencies, reduce costs and increase response rates.
Are you ready for the 2022 postage rate increase? USPS postage rates are increasing on July 10, 2022. It’s not all bad news in that direct mail still is very effective and driving response, we just have to get more creative to save on postage. So, what do the new rates that mean for you? Get your rate chart now!
In 2022, the use of color in direct mail is very important. The right colors can increase your response rates. Why is color so important? It is a powerful communication tool since color evokes feeling within us and ignites emotion. In direct mail we want to use the right set of colors to drive response. It does not matter if you are sending a letter in an envelope, a postcard or a self-mailer, all direct mail pieces are affected by color choices. Color is what people notice first without even realizing it. So how can you use colors to increase your direct mail response rates?
Do you need more traffic to your business or event? When you add direct mail geomapping to your current campaigns they drive a significant response. Personalized direct mail pieces with an added personalized map can help increase your visits and event attendance. Direct mail with geomapping allows you to create customized maps based on your prospect or customer’s mailing address and the location of your business or event. There are many ways to do this and different features, let’s take a look.