Your Success...The Only Metric That Counts
Whether you need to increase fundraising, improve store traffic, generate more sales leads or to grow your customer database, you can count on Eye/Comm to help you cost-effectively exceed your goals.
When you need to increase your direct marketing program’s ROI, leverage Eye/Comm’s 28+ years of experience, in-house talent, direct marketing processes and technology to optimize the performance of every aspect of your campaign.
Are you ready to drive even better direct mail results? Check out SmartMail! SmartMail is a seamlessly integrated system that maximizes your marketing impact. Contact us today to get started!
- Direct Mail Problems are not few and far between, check out these 15 common problems and how to avoid them Click Here
- We will review your direct mail artwork prior to print for potential postal issues for FREE!
- Lower postal costs, increase response rates and tighten production schedules with leading edge Direct Mail production solutions.
- Reduce costs by targeting your Database and Mailing Lists with pinpoint accuracy.
- Increase open-rates by personalizing your mailings with Variable Data Printing.
- Receive on-time direct mail delivery with complete Project Management and USPS Coordination Services.
- Reach all the right people in all the right places with Integrated Marketing Services: email marketing, social media, PURLs, QR codes and mobile marketing.
- Reduce inventory costs and improve delivery times with complete literature and product Fulfillment Services.
You can count on Eye/Comm to improve efficiencies, reduce costs and increase response rates.
Boring envelopes in 2020? No way!! Envelopes have been a part of direct mail for a very, very long time and many companies still use them the same way they always have. Then they wonder why their results are stagnating. It is time for something different. Envelopes have changed; there are so many different and exciting things you can do with them now. Let’s look at some ideas.
In order to be as effective as possible your direct mail needs to be compelling. There are several factors involved with this. You need to send to a list of people who will be interested in your product or service, targeting to well qualified people will make your offer more compelling to them. You need a good relevant offer and finally you need a good attention getting design. For now let’s assume you have a good list so that we can focus on your design and your messaging.