Your Success...The Only Metric That Counts
Whether you need to increase fundraising, improve store traffic, generate more sales leads or to grow your customer database, you can count on Eye/Comm to help you cost-effectively exceed your goals.
When you need to increase your direct marketing program’s ROI, leverage Eye/Comm’s 28+ years of experience, in-house talent, direct marketing processes and technology to optimize the performance of every aspect of your campaign.
Are you ready to drive even better direct mail results? Check out SmartMail! SmartMail is a seamlessly integrated system that maximizes your marketing impact. Contact us today to get started!
- Direct Mail Problems are not few and far between, check out these 15 common problems and how to avoid them Click Here
- We will review your direct mail artwork prior to print for potential postal issues for FREE!
- Lower postal costs, increase response rates and tighten production schedules with leading edge Direct Mail production solutions.
- Reduce costs by targeting your Database and Mailing Lists with pinpoint accuracy.
- Increase open-rates by personalizing your mailings with Variable Data Printing.
- Receive on-time direct mail delivery with complete Project Management and USPS Coordination Services.
- Reach all the right people in all the right places with Integrated Marketing Services: email marketing, social media, PURLs, QR codes and mobile marketing.
- Reduce inventory costs and improve delivery times with complete literature and product Fulfillment Services.
You can count on Eye/Comm to improve efficiencies, reduce costs and increase response rates.
Since I work in the direct mail world I really keep an eye on my mail box. It’s good to know who is sending what and how I can make that work better for someone else. Too much of the mail I am getting in my mail box is too crowded with text and images. Why are we afraid of blank space on our direct mail? I am overwhelmed and I am willing to be that most people are. Yes you need both images and text, but when you fully cover a large mailer front and back it turns into just noise and noise goes in the trash. So how can we get our message across while using blank space to our advantage?