Your Success...The Only Metric That Counts
Whether you need to increase fundraising, improve store traffic, generate more sales leads or to grow your customer database, you can count on Eye/Comm to help you cost-effectively exceed your goals.
When you need to increase your direct marketing program’s ROI, leverage Eye/Comm’s 28+ years of experience, in-house talent, direct marketing processes and technology to optimize the performance of every aspect of your campaign.
Are you ready to drive even better direct mail results? Check out SmartMail! SmartMail is a seamlessly integrated system that maximizes your marketing impact. Contact us today to get started!
- Direct Mail Problems are not few and far between, check out these 15 common problems and how to avoid them Click Here
- We will review your direct mail artwork prior to print for potential postal issues for FREE!
- Lower postal costs, increase response rates and tighten production schedules with leading edge Direct Mail production solutions.
- Reduce costs by targeting your Database and Mailing Lists with pinpoint accuracy.
- Increase open-rates by personalizing your mailings with Variable Data Printing.
- Receive on-time direct mail delivery with complete Project Management and USPS Coordination Services.
- Reach all the right people in all the right places with Integrated Marketing Services: email marketing, social media, PURLs, QR codes and mobile marketing.
- Reduce inventory costs and improve delivery times with complete literature and product Fulfillment Services.
You can count on Eye/Comm to improve efficiencies, reduce costs and increase response rates.
Direct mail is not always an easy marketing channel to do right the first time. It takes persistence and perseverance to get the results you want. Angela Duckworth has written a book called Grit The Power of Passion and Perseverance. This book has many great take a ways for how we can improve our lives, but it is also very applicable to good direct mail marketing. Grit means committing to make things better, not waiting to see if it gets better. Grit takes control of a situation and makes things happen.
Driving response is the biggest challenge for marketing no matter the channel. One of the best benefits of direct mail is that it has an easier time overcoming the resistance to responding. Of course, not all direct mail works. How can you get your direct mail to drive a better response? Let’s look at 4 tips.
So what do I mean by memorable direct mail and why should your direct mail be memorable? By memorable I mean direct mail that really resonates or makes an impression on your prospects and customers. When this happens they are more likely to respond to your offer. After your first hurdle of grabbing attention so that your mail piece does not end up in the trash, your next hurdle is drawing them into your messaging. This is where the memorable part takes place.