Here are a few tips to keep in mind when creating your mobile marketing campaign:
- Less is more, be concise and creative with your copy
- Go with MMS instead of SMS for less restrictions and better response
- Combine with other channels for a complete campaign with cycles and follow up
- Segment your lists to focus your messages
- Test your landing pages and MMS messages on various devices before you send
- Include humor when possible, it will be more memorable and will be shared
- Call us with any questions
Mobile marketing is more than just text messaging. It is an entire user experience. From your website to direct mail to landing pages everything can be tied in together with mobile. Don’t forget that you need to test all your marketing on multiple mobile devices to make sure you are providing a common user experience. What works well on one version of a phone may look drastically different on another. The same goes for tablets. These days it is very important to start your marketing with a mobile first attitude since that is what your customers and prospects are using.
Need help with incorporating mobile into your marketing? Call us at 619-448-6111 or email email@example.com. We are glad to help!