- Social media is networking. It takes time. You can easily spend your whole day on social media sites. It is important to set time limits for yourself and not take on all sit
- Use online tools to help you manage your social media time. There are many software tools out there to help you manage, track and update across multiple social media platforms.
- Make sure that the information you are providing is useful to your customers and prospects. If all you throw out there are messages about how great you are and they should use you, you will not have any followers. Provide useful tips, ideas and information to create a sence of value to following you. Make sure to listen as people respond to you.
- Listen and pay attention to what your prospects and customers are doing and saying. Be a part of the conversation.
- Make it easy for people to share your content by adding share buttons to your website and online documents. If you have a blog, make sure to add them there too.
- Don’t forget that this is networking. Treat your contacts like you would a person at a networking event. Continue to nurture the relationship and build trust. Most important, be personable. People enjoy interacting with real genuine people.
If you have any questions call us 619-448-6111 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We are glad to help!